Commercial Water Damage in Eastern MA
A sprinkler malfunction created several inches of standing water in this Eastern MA manufacturing warehouse. SERVPRO of Hampshire County mobilized our technicians on Thanksgiving Eve and worked around the clock to restore the effected area and prevent any secondary damage from occurring. We know that commercial water damage can cost a business thousands of dollars in productivity; it is always our goal to help keep your business running as flawlessly as possible through the restoration process. The business owners were thrilled with our ability to get them up and running so quickly.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout a property and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Hampshire County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage as well as cleaning and restoration costs.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
For help restoring your commercial space after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Hampshire County at 413-589-8975. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”