Amherst Residents Deserve Excellent Fire Damage Restoration Services
SERVPRO Ensures the Best Results with House Fire Cleanup – Contact us when you Have an Emergency at Your Amherst Home!
Whether you are hoping to relocate or want a nice place to visit, you will find Amherst, Massachusetts to be an excellent choice all around. Nestled within Hampshire County, Amherst is home to five colleges. Within the region, you will find several communities, including North Amherst, South Amherst, and Amherst Center.
Some notable names come from Amherst, Massachusetts, including:
- Emily Dickinson, poet
- Ebon Moss-Bachrach, television actor
- Helen Hunt Jackson, poet
- Kyle Woodcock, pop singer
- Julie McNiven, television actress
- Mascis, guitarist
Exploring Flavors and Nightlife Amherst Has to Offer
Due to Amherst being a college town, you will also find a diverse selection of watering holes and eateries to experience. Whether you want a beverage with friends or an excellent spot for a slice of pizza or breakfast, Amherst has it all.
- Bistro 63 –This is an American-Fusion restaurant and bar on N. Pleasant Street with menu favorites like jambalaya, homemade soups, seafood, and more.
- The Lone Wolf –Located on Main Street, this café is the number one place in the area for breakfast. Be sure to check out the multi-grain pancakes, loaded omelets, crepes, or Southwest scramble!
- Antonio’s Pizza –This pizzeria and Italian restaurant on N. Pleasant Street features gourmet pizza, appetizers, salads, and convenient take-out.
Historical Landmarks and Sights to Check Out in Amherst, MA
You could almost call Amherst a sleepy little town, but this college town is bustling with local adventurers and visitors alike most times of the year. Some of the top sights and historical landmarks in the region include:
- Amherst College –You will find this renowned learning institution, open since 1821, located on South Pleasant Street.
- Hampshire College –This laid-back campus is situated on West Street.
- Emily Dickinson Museum –Located on Main Street, this specialty museum and birthplace of Emily Dickinson is an interesteing place to visit for a bit of local history.
- Sunset Farm –Not only does this destination on Brigham Lane feature rolling farmland and cute animals, but there are also occasional art installations, local events, and more to explore.
Professional Fire Damage Restoration Yields the Best Result – SERVPRO is the Answer for Your Amherst Property
Any Amherst fire emergency can be devastating, but there is no need to panic about the clean-up when you have skilled technicians from SERVPRO on the job. We feature IICRC-certified fire and smoke restoration technicians who use proven methods and advanced technology to assure the project gets done right the first time.
Fire damage restoration in Amherst has many moving parts, but there are a few things you can keep in mind while you navigate the house fire cleanup process:
- Have the utilities turned off –Having the electricity, water, gas, and other utilities off allows our inspection and assessment to go smoother.
- Never use your electronics –Utilizing electronics damaged from heat or soot particles before fire restoration takes place can make it worse or even hazardous.
- Don’t turn your HVAC system on –The air movement from heating or cooling dislodges and disperses odorous soot and smoke particles throughout your interior.
Smoke remediation and fire damage restoration are two areas where we thrive at SERVPRO of Hampshire County. Call us 24/7 for emergency response at (413) 324-1300.